The aviation industry has its own unique set of concerns and regulations. For vendors not familiar with your industry-specific requirements, comprehensive screening programs can be out of reach. With a strong history in dealing with the nuances of this industry, we have the solutions needed to help your organization mitigate risk and perform the due diligence required in one of the most regulated of industries.
GIS can help companies in the aviation industry meet the complex requirements of complying with PRIA, FAA, DOT, and other industry regulations through a number of screening solutions designed with the client and their industry in mind. We also have individuals on staff with over 10 years of experience working with the aviation industry, and an internal compliance department dedicated to researching and maintaining compliance regulations.
Recommended screenings include:
- Criminal History Checks at the county, state, and/or federal level
- KwikScreen National Database Search to supplement the physical county search
- Social Security Validation
- Employment & Education Verifications
- Professional Reference Verification
- Professional License & Certification Verification
- Motor Vehicle Report (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Pre-employment & random drug testing
- Gap Review
- National Driving Registry Check
- PRIA Compliant Check
- DOT Verifications
- FAA/FOIA Pilot License Verification
- Drug & Alcohol Histories
- FAA A&P Mechanic License Verification
- SIDA (Security Information Display Area) Services
- Ongoing Criminal Monitoring
GIS provides a web-based platform for maintaining your compliance at it relates to your licensed/credentialed professionals. Our platform provides automated notifications to you or to your employees of approaching renewal deadlines. Aviation professionals can easily provide updated license or credential information directly into our credential management platform and GIS can verify the renewals for you. Click here for more information on GIS' credential management program.
Vendor Credential Management
GIS' Vendor Credential Management solution helps you onboard and manage your vendors and independent contractors. Built on our Credential Management platform, the Vendor Credential Management platform allows you to invite vendors to apply to be a part of your network, run initial checks on the vendors and key personnel, and re-verify credentials and applications as necessary. Click here for more information on the Vendor Credential Management program.
Plus GIS offers onboarding and tax credit & incentives solutions that can be configured specifically to fit your company and industry!