GIS helps companies in the transportation industry maintain Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance standards for DOT and non-DOT regulated positions within an organization. We understand the complex requirements and the pressing demands of speed to hire, so we provide a complete background screening solution designed to maximize the hiring of both regulated and non-regulated employees. We deliver dedicated account management, and have our own DOT experts on staff to design screening programs to meet the highly regulated needs of the transportation industry.
Recommended Services Include:
- Drug Testing - Pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion and random drug testing solutions. Lab-based testing options include urinalysis and blood alcohol testing.
- Physicals – All DOT exams are validated with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME)
- Driver Qualification File Management – Offers secure online access for corporate oversight into field performance and easily integrates with DMV reports, DOT-compliant drug tests, physicals and more.
- CDL and Non-CDL Motor Vehicle Records (pre-employment and annual)
- DOT Specialized Employment Verifications and Reference Checks
- Criminal History Checks at the county, state, and/or federal level
- KwikScreen National Criminal Database Search to supplement the physical county search
- Social Security Validation
- DOT drug and alcohol history verification
- PSP Reports – including driver's crash and inspection history from the FMCSA's Motor Carrier Management Information System
GIS provides a web-based platform for maintaining your compliance at it relates to your licensed/credentialed professionals. Our platform provides automated notifications to you or to your employees of approaching renewal deadlines. Your professionals can easily provide updated license or credential information directly into our credential management platform and GIS can verify the renewals for you. Click here for more information on GIS' credential management program.
Vendor Credential Management
GIS' Vendor Credential Management solution helps you onboard and manage your vendors and independent contractors. Built on our Credential Management platform, the Vendor Credential Management platform allows you to invite vendors to apply to be a part of your network, run initial checks on the vendors and key personnel, and re-verify credentials and applications as necessary. Click here for more information on the Vendor Credential Management program.