A background check is only as good as the company that provides it.
Is your background screening provider the best that if can be? If your answer isn’t an unequivocal “yes” for even a single one of these, then you need to consider GIS.
- Can your provider show a stable history of fulfilling millions of cases and 10s of millions of components every year?
- Are they continually making improvements to technology to speed turnaround time and improve client and consumer experience?
- Is every single report with a hit rigorously examined by a dedicated and invested Quality Assurance team?
- Is their accuracy rate consistently above 99.9%?
- Are they NAPBS accredited?
- Have they followed through on promises to keep your client relations and service fulfillment teams in the U.S.?
- Do they have more than 50 years of experience providing screening services to companies large and small, from Fortune 50 organizations to recognized small businesses?
- Do you have a dedicated account manager supported by a team of customer service professionals that know your account inside and out?
- Are you provided with regular compliance updates and assistance for the best possible program?